Its the third month of the new year.
Never thought I actually managed to accumulate my own strength to delete this blog.
Oh yes, I succeed to live in peace without shouting out my grudge and hatred to any other person through this blog for almost three month. Learning to be self-controlled. (Clap clap for my ownself)
The main reason why i deleted this blog was actually coz of lack of time to post any entry. Dont ever think that I deleted it coz I hate all the things that I share here. This blog contains all my sweet sour of life, my love life actually. And I really do love that only male in my heart so much.
To be sincere, only Allah knows how much i dont like it (or HATE it), when there are people out there, so proudly claim that they are free to love that one and only male that I love, just bcoz we are not married yet. OMG, I hate those people so much, just by seeing their names on FB would make me sick. And thinking that they would be stalking on us through this blog, i decided to delete it.
But now, for some reasons, I restored this blog again but it will never be for public reading. Only those people who are important to me can see this blog. Plus ive also deleted the Followers section. Im not in the mood of collecting followers like any other blogger right now. Im very sorry. This is just a land full of memories to me. I might not be so actively blogging these days. But i will keep this blog alive since i miss the memories in it so much.
Enough with the babbling.
I am recently busy at school with the preparation for the parade training and also host school for MSSD.
There will be a lot of exposure to the hot UV sunlight.
Maybe need to prepare an umbrella and stronger sunblock for those occasion.
Plus, my BMI is now almost reaching the threshold of overweight.
Really need to workout and exercise a lot.
This one week holiday had given me sweet little time at the stadium every morning.
But I can only manage to have two or three round of jogs.
Missing that someone so much.
Counting days for him to come back to Peninsular Malaysia.
Wherever you go.
Whatever you do.
My prayer will always be with you.


No comments:
Post a Comment